Thursday, January 25, 2024

A Few of My Favorite Things

 

#1 - Vaseline. I cannot recommend this enough. I use it as chapstick for my lips. I used to be a constant Carmex user, and Vaseline is just so much better. I use this product constantly and it is so much better. It's also good for dry skin, which plagues me in the winter when I go back home to Pennsylvania.

#2 - iPad. I use this device every single day. Whether it's to draw, check apps like YikYak, post to my art Instagram account, or to play Fruit Ninja, I am always on this thing.

#3 - Water Bottle. This is a Brita water bottle, and I use it all the time. It's my best water bottle. My emotional support water bottle, dare I say. The color may not be the cutest ever, but it's good that it's highlighter yellow, as I'm always misplacing my items. I can find this easily and it's the one thing I never, ever forget to bring with me.

#4 - Dove Milk Chocolate. This is the best candy ever. I am not taking arguments. Dove milk chocolate is the best milk chocolate my mouth has ever been blessed with tasting. I get a bag of it every time I go to the store and fill my little box with it. It is easily addicting as a candy. 

#5 -  Amethyst Minnie Earrings. My boyfriend got these for me as a Christmas gift this past Christmas. I do like Disney, and amethyst is my birthstone (I was born in February, everybody get ready). The fact that it is from him makes me love it so much more. They're very easy to wear as often as possible, and go with a lot of the outfits I put on.

#6 - Polaroid Camera. This is a fun little gadget I got from a family friend when I first left for college in fall of 2022. I love taking pictures of people and sticking the polaroids onto my wall. My only gripe is that the film costs so much money. Twenty dollars for two little packs of film? Absolutely unbelievable. But, on the bright side, it means that the pictures I take are the absolute best moments, since the film is so limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme Park Sculpture

  Captured Rainforest Wood, acrylic paint, model trees, air dry clay, Winsor and Newton ink, string lights, faux leaves, fabric, wire 15.5&q...